If you’re in a competitive business, wouldn’t you rather spend money on something that is guaranteed to get you seen on the first page of search results? Pay-per-click marketing is one of the quickest and most effective ways of promoting your business online, and we at Forward Technologies are experts in designing and managing online marketing campaigns that produce results.
How does it work? The amount you offer to pay Google, Bing or Yahoo for your keyword or keyword phrase directly effects your rank. If your pay-per-click is $.10 and a competitor with the same keyword has a PPC offer of $.12, their site will appear before yours in the sponsored results. The highest monetary offer per keyword sits atop the pay-per-click advertising list. Moreover, there are a myriad of factors and dynamics that can effect what keywords cost at different times of the day, week or geographic location. Forward Technologies provides expertise in navigating these waters, helping your campaigns achieve the maximum exposure for the least amount of PPC expenditure. PPC can be a very powerful tool in gauging the effectiveness of keywords and keyword phrases being used. Forward Technologies will research and determine the best keywords to use for a beneficial PPC campaign. Those keywords that produce the most conversions can be implemented into other areas of your site, giving you a built-in, low cost form of market research.
The time spent monitoring the placement of your most recent bid against that of your competitors using the same keyword is where Sponsored Listings Marketing comes in. We will establish a prepaid budget for your predetermined PPC keywords and maintain your comfortable daily budget and rank.
What are the benefits of partnering with Forward Technologies for Pay-Per-Click Marketing Services? We will:
• Optimize your account to get maximum targeted traffic for minimum budget
• Break up overly broad ad groups
• Monitor poorly performing ad groups to boost CTR
• Maintain your program for an excellent return on investment
• We will ensure that proper tracking methods are implemented to allow for accurate campaign management and measuring success
• Perform extensive keyword research to identify the right words for your target market
• Analyze and tailor your ad copy to drive targeted, qualified visitors to your web site
• Determine the best campaign structure to ensure that your ads reach your target market and to increase your keywords’ quality scores
• Maximize opportunities for conversion by examining and enhancing key landing pages and contact forms
• Work with you to identify performance goals and key metrics for tracking success
• Perform continuous campaign analysis and testing to ensure optimal performance
How Much Does Pay-Per-Click Cost?
The cost of a pay per-click-campaign is comprised of:
A nominal one-time set-up and monthly management fee for ongoing campaign analysis and testing to ensure optimal performance.
Customers’ keyword budget for PPC campaign
The cost of a pay-per-click campaign depends on:
Competition – How many web sites are competing for your keywords? The more competition, the higher the cost of the keywords. Therefore, a bigger keyword budget may be required.
Keyword popularity – How many people search for the keyword you are targeting. The more popular the keyword, the more funds you will need to allocate to the campaign.
Number of keywords – The more keywords you are targeting, the greater the overall campaign budget.
Ready to get started? Contact Us.